The Mastery Network, LLC takes great care in the development and protection of its trademarks and reserves all rights of ownership of its trademarks. “Fair use” of The Mastery Network, LLC trademarks, that is, use by a third party without our permission or without an express license, must be limited to text-only references to our trademarks. When used as permitted here, (i) you must be truthful; (ii) must not disparage The Mastery Network, LLC; and (iii) must not be misleading or cause confusion in the mind of the public as to any relationship between you and the Mastery Network, LLC. Except as permitted in this document, you or any third party may not use The Mastery Network, LLC trademarks without our express written permission. To obtain permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following applies when claiming fair use of our trademarks. By adhering to the following rules, you help protect The Mastery Network, LLC investment in its trademarks:
- When a The Mastery Network, LLC product is mentioned in communications, ownership by The Mastery Network, LLC must be attributed in a footnote either on the page/screen where the The Mastery Network, LLC trademark is used, or in the legal section of the communication or site in which it is referenced.
- The first reference in text to any The Mastery Network, LLC product or name must be preceded by the phrase “The Mastery Network, LLC” and followed by the proper trademark symbol. The proper symbol for product names that are registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office is the “®.” The proper symbol for product names which are the subject of pending applications or are used in accordance with common law trademark principles is “™.”
- You may not create any new logo for The Mastery Network, LLC or The Mastery Network, LLC product names.
- You may not incorporate the name “The Mastery Network, LLC” or any of our product names into your company’s legal name or a product’s name.
- Do not incorporate any The Mastery Network, LLC names into any internet root domains or subdomains.
- You may not use any confusingly similar iteration of a The Mastery Network, LLC trademark under any circumstance.